The icons in the “Tip ID” column have the following meaning:
|Read by me|
|Read by another user|
Users can click on the red or yellow dots to mark a tip as read. Note: See also the setting labeled “Automatically Mark Tips as Read” in My Account under the Settings menu. It is best to keep this setting to “No” for accounts with multiple users. The icons in the “Delivered Date” column have the following meaning:
|Read by recipient|
|The recipient has seen an earlier version of the tip but not the latest updates|
The icons in the “Updated” column have the following meaning:
|There is unread two-way dialog from a tipster for this tip.|
|A tipster was the last person to add two-way dialog to the tip.|
|A user was the last person to add two-way dialog with the tipster.|
Hover over any user icon () on the dialog tab to see the name of the user that corresponded with the tipster as seen in this example:
The filter buttons located on the right on the tip manager have the following functionality:
- Urgent: This shows a list of tips that have not been marked as urgent on the Misc tab.
- Unread: This filter shows new or updated tips that have not been marked as read by any administrative user. Users can click on the red or yellow circles to mark a tip as read.
- Dipso Rcvd: This shows a list of tips that have a closed status or that disposition content has been updated and has not been viewed by an authorized user.
- Open Tips: These are tips that have an open status as defined in the Status Type manager. The checkbox labeled “This status leaves the tip open” must be checked for status types that leave a tip open.
- Not Delivered: This shows a list of open tips that have not yet been assigned to any recipient.
- Not Viewed: This filter shows which new tips or tip updates have not been read by any recipient.
Click on the “More…” button at the bottom of the list of filters on the Tip Manager to see additional filters.